Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Corset and Dress

The corset is almost finished, all that is left to do is attach the straps than I am done.
So I have started the mock-up/petticoat(don't like to waste fabric) and it is looking pretty good. I don't really have a pattern to follow for this and so I am using reference photos as a starting point.

http://www.wemakehistory.com/Fashion/Regency/RegencyLadies/RegencyLadies.htm

As you can see there are quite a few great photos to choose from :)


Below is what I have going so far...


And here is my dress :D
This is mostly pinned together and there is only one sleeve so far... I am hoping this will be done by Thursday night so I can make the Spencer, bonnet, and shoes(and if I have time a reticule) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...

Here is to hoping this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment