Saturday, January 7, 2012

Past Costumes


This costumes below are dresses that I made to feed my love on Most things D*sney ;)
Belle has always been my Favourite Princess and it was so much fun to finally wear a couple of her outfits. I hope eventually sew all her dresses from the movie.

The photographer for both of the shoots is a good friend of mine
Racheal Allen.

Blue Peasant Dress ^.^



The Gold BallGown
The Castle I used for the Photoshoot is Hatley Castle on Vancouver Island.


Cinderella's BallGown.
I made this for my niece for her 4th Birthday
Cinderella is her favourite Princess ^_-

This dress looks so much better when she is wearing it.
2 of my nieces, aren't they Adorable ^_^
(I didn't make the pumpkin costume but it really works with the story)

No comments:

Post a Comment