Sunday, February 12, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

I saw Beauty and the Beast live yesterday and is was absolutely AMAZING!!! The entire cast was fabulous, the illusions were awesome, and the costumes and set design were gorgeous. The whole show made me truly realize how much I miss the stage.

As much as I love to sew and design and create, the stage has always been the place where I want to be. The thrill of performing in front of a live audience is something you can't find anywhere else. You can't know what is feels like unless you have done it before, it is a wonderful, magical feeling.

That being said, I don't have any updates on my current costumes, but I have added another to the list. One of my nieces loves Sleeping Beauty and so as a Birthday gift to her I am going to sew the Pink Sleeping Beauty dress.

Pictures will follow soon.

Until then, have a magical week ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*

No comments:

Post a Comment